More and more families in the United States are choosing homeschooling as a positive choice for their child's education. Tennessee is an example of this trend, with the number of homeschooled children growing every year. Navigate the wealth of information on homeschooling in Tennessee as you explore our website. We've made it easy for you to find all the tips, ideas, and information you need to successfully homeschool your children.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Tennessee and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists, and find what will work best for you and your child.
Preschool Math: Exploring Patterns
In the Hands of a Child
Research Facts on Homeschooling
How to Schedule Your Day for Homeschooling
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Black Children : Social, Educational, and Parental Environments
The Absorbent Mind
Miserly Moms: Living on One Income in a Two-Income Economy
Great States Board Game
Quote of the Day
To be a learner, you have to be willing to be a fool--that is, to stay open to new experience, to take pratfalls.George Leonard