How To Homeschool
CM Families of the South
TriCities Family Unschooling Network
How to Make the Most of Math Manipulatives
Cumberland County Christian Homeschool Cooperative
Finding the Right Curriculum
What is the Charlotte Mason Method?
Homeschoolers of Memphis Eclectic (HOMe)
Montessori: A Modern Approach
Paula Polk Lillard writes both as a trained educators and as a concerned parent -- she has many years as a public school teacher, but it was her enthusiasm for the education her own child experienced in a Montessori school that led her to become a leading voice in the Montessori movement in this country.
Her book offers the clearest and most concise statement of the Montessori method of child development and education available today.
Dr. Montessori's Own Handbook
Rhythms of Learning : What Waldorf Education Offers Children, Parents & Teachers (Vista Series, V. 4) (Vista Series, V. 4)
This collection is the clearest introduction to the ideas of Waldorf education currently available. "Rhythms of Learning" contains Steiner's most important lectures on teaching and child development. It is an excellent resource for everyone interested in taking education successfully into the 21st century.
Free to Learn: Introducing Steiner Waldorf Earkt Childhood Education
· How kindergarten enables healthy child development
· What is movement based learning
· Why creative play is so crucial
· How children learn through imitation and rhythm
· When children are ready for school
· How to get support for parenting and daycare
Free to Learn is a unique guide to the principles and methods of Waldorf early education, drawing on kindergarten experience from around the world, with stories, helpful insights, lively observations, and pictures.
Idea Book For Cuisenaire Rods At The Intermediate Level
Idea Book For Cuisenaire Rods At The Primary Level
LeapPad Game - Mind Wars Jr. Interactive Game
H. A. Guerber's Histories
Life in America
Kinder Dolls: A Waldorf Doll-Making Handbook
· Ten designs, including soft, baggy, angel, pouch, sack, and limbed dolls
· Twelve basic clothes patterns and ethnic variations
· Tools, techniques, and materials
· Safety guidelines and sewing methods
· Recycling tips and where to get materials
English from the Roots Up
Discovery of the Child
The Story of the World
- The Story of the World, Volume 1: Ancient Times
- Activity Book One: Ancient Times
- The Story of the World, Volume 1: Ancient Times Audiobook CD, read by Barbara Alan Johnson
- The Story of the World, Volume 2: The Middle Ages
- Activity Book Two: The Middle Ages
- The Story of the World, Volume 2: The Middle Ages Audiobook CD, read by Barbara Alan Johnson
- The Story of the World, Volume 3: Early Modern Times
- Activity Book Three: Early Modern Times
- Story of the World, Volume 3: Early Modern Times Audiobook CD, read by Jim Weiss
Reading Made Easy
Designed to provoke thought, professional growth and provide a forum for discussion of major issues & ideas in education.
A History of Science
Pattern Blocks and Boards
Diana Waring--History Alive!
Learn and Do Unit Studies
Catholic Home Schooling: A Handbook for Parents
Drawn Into the Heart of Reading
Easy Grammar Systems
A Reason For® Reading
The Ultimate Book of Homeschooling Ideas: 500+ Fun and Creative Learning Activities for Kids Ages 3-12
As a homeschooling parent, you're always looking for new and creative ways to teach your child the basics. Look no longer! Inside this innovative helper, you'll find kid-tested and parent-approved techniques for learning math, science, writing, history, manners, and more that you can easily adapt to your family's homeschooling needs. And even if you don't homeschool, you'll find this book a great teaching tool outside the classroom. You'll discover fun and educational activities for kids ages 3 to 12, including how to:
·Create maps based on favorite stories, such as Treasure Island or The Wizard of Oz
·Make letters out of French fries as an alphabet learning aid
·Explore architecture by building igloos, castles, and bridges with sugar cubes and icing
·Review spelling words by writing them on the sidewalk with chalk
·And many more!
This comprehensive collection of tried-and-true—and generally inexpensive—ideas provides the best-of-the-best homeschooling activities that can be done anywhere, anytime, and by anyone.
Flip Over Math Manipulatives
The Letter Factory Game
Teach Your Own: The John Holt Book Of Homeschooling
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.