More and more families in the United States are choosing homeschooling as a positive choice for their child's education. Tennessee is an example of this trend, with the number of homeschooled children growing every year. Navigate the wealth of information on homeschooling in Tennessee as you explore our website. We've made it easy for you to find all the tips, ideas, and information you need to successfully homeschool your children.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Tennessee and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists, and find what will work best for you and your child.
Montessori Homeschooling Groups
Preschool Practice: Shapes and Colors
Dear Naysayers, Your Socialization Argument Doesn't Hold Water Anymore (And It Never Did)
NETHEA Leaders Group
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Homeschooling 101: A Guide to Getting Started
In Their Own Way: Discovering and Encouraging Your Child's Multiple Intelligences
How to Drive: Real World Instruction and Advice from Hollywood's Top Driver
LeapPad Game - Mind Wars Jr. Interactive Game
Guerrilla Learning: How to Give Your Kids a Real Education With or Without School
Quote of the Day
If a child can't learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn.Ignacio Estrada