More and more families in the United States are choosing homeschooling as a positive choice for their child's education. Tennessee is an example of this trend, with the number of homeschooled children growing every year. Navigate the wealth of information on homeschooling in Tennessee as you explore our website. We've made it easy for you to find all the tips, ideas, and information you need to successfully homeschool your children.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Tennessee and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists, and find what will work best for you and your child.
Bradley County Home Educators
Obed Wild & Scenic River
HOPE@Home (Helping Other Parents Educate at Home): Clarksville Area Homeschoolers
Trail of Tears National Historic Trail
Tennessee Homeschool Umbrella Schools
Charter School Resource Center of Tennessee
Chattanooga Southeast Tennesse Home Education Association (CSTHEA)
North Alabama Trailblazers
How to Homeschool in Georgia
Fort Donelson National Battlefield
Independent Home School Procedures
East Tennessee Secular Homeschoolers (ETSH)
Shiloh National Military Park
First Baptist Church Joelton (FBCJ) Home Educator's Association
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Morning by Morning : How We Home-Schooled Our African-American Sons to the Ivy League
The First Year of Homeschooling Your Child: Your Complete Guide to Getting Off to the Right Start
So You're Thinking About Homeschooling: Fifteen Families Show How You Can Do It
Cognitive Styles and Learning Strategies: Understanding Style Differences in Learning and Behaviour
Life in America
Quote of the Day
Thou hast most traitorously corrupted the youth of the realm in erecting a grammar school.William Shakespeare , King Henry VI