More and more families in the United States are choosing homeschooling as a positive choice for their child's education. Tennessee is an example of this trend, with the number of homeschooled children growing every year. Navigate the wealth of information on homeschooling in Tennessee as you explore our website. We've made it easy for you to find all the tips, ideas, and information you need to successfully homeschool your children.
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Tennessee and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists, and find what will work best for you and your child.
Preparing for Preschool Math
Big Families Recipes
CMmamas - Leader support group
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
The Unschooling Handbook : How to Use the Whole World As Your Child's Classroom
Pecci Reading Method: At Last! A Reading Method for Every Child
The Well-Trained Mind: A Guide to Classical Education at Home
The Living Page: Keeping Notebooks with Charlotte Mason
The Ultimate Book of Homeschooling Ideas: 500+ Fun and Creative Learning Activities for Kids Ages 3-12
Quote of the Day
A child cannot be taught by anyone who despises him, and a child cannot afford to be fooled.James Baldwin